The Job Club is a free lunchtime or after-class workshop that prepares you for finding work. The Job Club is offered in a flexible format on an ongoing basis. Depending on your needs and interests, topics covered may include:
- Learn about bank accounts, attaining your tax file number and more
- Get resume, cover letter and job application writing tips
- Common vocabulary related to employment and job searches
- Australian business culture
- Prepare for interviews, and learn about business culture in Australia
Volunteer Internship Program (VIP)
The ILSC community is diverse in terms of people and activities which is a great opportunity to meet, exchange and make connection to the others as well as the world if we reach out.
I would like to start my own business in some point, and I liked ILSC Business program and subjects. I like our teachers’ subjects and facilities. They are always willing to help you when you need it. Everyone have a great attitude and they make you feel confident.